Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Movin' On Up..to Deer Park?

Today, I finally got the call I was waiting for. I got a call from Deer Park Public Library to come in for the first round of interviews for the Children's Librarian Trainee position. I want this job sooo bad, and really am excited for September 1st to roll around. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high, but the Director of East Meadow had already spoken to the head of Children's at DP. Things are looking good & that's all I'll say about that, so as not to jinx myself even more.

I was extremely tired today, but was not able to take my usual nap. Maybe due to all the DP excitement?

I have a lot of things going on in my head though, but I'm not exactly how to word them. Maybe today's just not the time to write them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment