Friday, September 25, 2009

And The Beat Goes On..

I've come to the realization that I'm a total loser. How, you ask? Well, it is Friday night, and after getting out of work, I went over to CVS to pick up Peroxyl for my recently bleeding sore gums. (Clearly turned into Bleedin Gums Murphy from The Simpsons). I looked longingly at the bar Dugans and reluctantly went into CVS to buy my oral mouth wash. After getting in my car, I realized that at almost 22 1/2, I am far from living the life I need/want to live.

I also came to the realization tonight that the library that I've worked at for the past 4 years has been my life. My friends made fun of me for being way too over emotional about having to resign. (Oh, right so I got the job at Deer Park incase you haven't figured that out yet.) After telling a lot of my co-workers, and some of my patrons that I've become extremely close with, I realized that I'm now on "borrowed time". These next two weeks will be emotionally traumatizing. Ok, so I guess I'm being a tiny bit over dramatic. I know I'm not moving AWAY from EM, but it definitley won't be the same as it was. DP will not be better, but different. I'm ready for the change; which surprises me because I've never been good with change. But, I am kinda okay with the fact that I'm going to be making 25.00 an hour. Those kind of changes I am willing to accept with open arms.

And last but not least final realization of the evening is I most likely will not find a man to date in library school and/or working in a library. I am not saying this so that any of my readers will pity me, but just a thought. A thought that I will most likely be pondering all the way up to an online dating service out of desparity.

No comments:

Post a Comment